Tuesday, January 2, 2007

I'm a blogger, she's a blogger, wouldn't ya like to be a blogger too?


Oh no, What is Mike up to now?. . . .six foot, although after 4o, shrinkage does start to set in.

This blogging thing is just another attempt to garner attention (no not James Garner, although I do loves me some Rockford File reruns), as well as expound on all the things (well, the nicer things) that go through my caffeinated brain while driving around the DC Metro area.

God, love (God is love), my new Catholic faith, my excessive music collection, Picture Framing, and just about anything that can (and does) go through this wacky 6 lbs of mincemeat I call a brain.

I promise to be as reverent as possible (which makes me guess I shouldn't be writing in my Superman underoos), as well as honest, silly, an generally weird (using the full power of my Baltimore-ness).

Have fun, and as my friend Paul says "Let's Pray for each other"

Peace of Christ be with us All,
Mike

No comments: