Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christian Critical Success Factors

.
It was only recently that I heard someone use the phrase
"Critical Success Factor", which it seems is a business term, used for an element which is necessary for an organization or project to achieve its mission. It, of course, lead to my meditating on what D'art's own personal one(s) might be, given that my "mission" is to "love God with all my heart and with all my soul and with all my mind" and 'Love my neighbor as myself.'; I realized that my CSFs are to be found again in scripture.

To achieve my God given mission in life I must strive to make it possible to interchange the word Love (or charity) in 1 COR 13:4-7, with that of my own name. So these are my Critical Success Factors:

Michael never gives up.
Michael cares more for others than for self.
Michael doesn't want what he doesn't have.
Michael doesn't strut,
Michael doesn't have a swelled head,
Michael doesn't force himself on others,
Isn't always "me first,"
Michael doesn't fly off the handle,
Michael doesn't keep score of the sins of others,
Michael doesn't revel when others grovel,
Michael takes pleasure in the flowering of truth,
Puts up with anything,
Trusts God always,
Always looks for the best,
Michael never looks back,
But keeps going to the end.

On some I am, praise God!, a lil' closer than others, but in all I must work very hard to achieve, and with all my heart, all my mind, and all my soul . . . that is how I love my God.

No comments: