Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Something More

.
" The end of all my labors has come.
All that I have written appears to me as much straw
after the things that have been
revealed to me."
St. Thomas Aquinas

Continuing with my rant about why Christian music is my tuneage of choice, I ask ya to give a listen to the opening of this song. For all my (attempts at) intellectual musings or academic babblings, I hope I never forget the simple, yet sometimes hard to accept, truth of the Gospel ; that We are loved beyond words . . .
You are loved beyond words . . .pass it on!
.

"Hold on to what we got
This is worth any cost
So make the most of life that's borrowed
Love like there's no tomorrow

Someone loves you
Even when you don't think so
Don't you know
You got me and Jesus
By your side
Through the fight
You will never be alone
On your own
You got me and Jesus"
.

No comments: