Friday, January 16, 2009

M5 with God Alive

.
If you're also a fan of Maroon 5, but wished they would write lyrics of God's true and pure love, instead of songs of lust and infidelity, have I got a CD for you!

DC raised Nate Sallie's latest disc will have you dancing like David in no time, and might even have ya saying "Maroon who?". His first disc "Inside Out" was more guitar driven power pop aimed at the youth group crowd, but "Ruined for Ordinary" shows a more mature soulful side of this Christian artist that will hopefully appeal to the various generations of music lovers.

Could find no video, as of yet, for the first single "Lone Ranger" (go ahead, download it for a buck), but I found this lil' live clip to give ya a taste. . . enjoy!

I don't ever wanna be alone again
Now that I have found a love that never ends
Everything you are is all I hope to be, yeah

I used to walk around and be the lone ranger
Never needed love from a stranger
Always walked away from the danger
Of losing a friend, yes

And then I stumbled in to You in my senses
I needed You to melt my defenses
You're the sum of all I've been missing for so long
Let me say to You

I don't ever wanna be alone again
Now that I have found a love that never ends
Everything you are is all I hope to be
'Cause You're the best thing that's happened to me

And You know that I'll go
Anywhere you take my hand
And I don't ever wanna be alone again
I don't wanna be 'lone again
Don't wanna be 'lone again
yeah!
.

No comments: