Thursday, March 14, 2013

To Deny the Pope is to Deny Christ

.
Isaiah 22:
I will clothe him with your robe,
gird him with your sash,
confer on him your authority.
He shall be a father to the inhabitants of Jerusalem,
and to the house of Judah.f
I will place the key* of the House of David on his shoulder;
what he opens, no one will shut,
what he shuts, no one will open
.g
I will fix him as a peg in a firm place,
a seat of honor for his ancestral house;

Matthew 16
Jesus said to him in reply, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah. For flesh and blood* has not revealed this to you, but my heavenly Father. 
And so I say to you, you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church,* and the gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it.
l I will give you the keys to the kingdom of heaven.*
Whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven;
and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven
.”
.

No comments: