Monday, January 13, 2014

Let the Little Children Lead

.
I was lucky enough to be introduced to this lil' saint my last trip to Italy, back in '07.
May my prayers be as innocent and true and bold as those of this lovely child.

"Dear Jesus the Crucified I love You so much I love You so I want to stay with You on the Calvary and I suffer with joy because I know I'm on the Calvary.  Dear Jesus. I thank You for having sent me this illness because it is a means to get to Paradise.  Dear Jesus tell God the Father that I love Him, too. Dear Jesus I want to be Your lamp and Your lily dear Jesus.  Dear Jesus give me the strength to bear this pain I offer You for the sinners.  Dear Jesus tell the Holy Spirit to enlighten me with love and fill me with Its seven gifts.  Dear Jesus tell sweet Virgin Mary that I love Her so much and I want to stay with Her on the Calvary because I want to be Your victim of love dear Jesus.  Dear Jesus I entrust my father confessor to You and grant him every necessary favour.  Dear Jesus I entrust my parents and my sister Margherita to You.  Dear Jesus
Greetings and kisses Antonietta of Jesus"
The Venerable Antonietta Meo (December 15, 1930 – July 3, 1937)

 Nennolina pray for us!

.