Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bauer channeling Sanger?

.
"My grandmother was not a highly educated woman, but she told me as a small child to quit feeding stray animals. You know why? Because they breed! You're facilitating the problem if you give an animal or a person ample food supply. They will reproduce, especially ones that don't think too much further than that."
South Carolina's lieutenant governor, Andre Bauer

While I naturally find this kind of statement a tad sickening, especially as I might have said something similar in my atheist/libertarian days, I do wonder how many of the pro-abortion Democrats who are soap-boxing it up for the cameras realize that these words are tame when compared to their hero Margaret Sanger (founder of Planned Parenthood).

Miss Sanger's goal had little to do with Choice, and much more to do with "weeding out the inferior"(Margaret Sanger in Pivot of Civilization), or "solving the Negro problem". At least Lt.Gov Bauer was only referring to the more shiftless of our lower rent extended family, while the abortion Queen wanted to see anyone beneath her to be eliminated . . .including yer friend D'art here, as she was hoping Eugenics would help rid the world of us "dirty Catholics".

I can't help but think if Mr. Bauer would have offered contraceptives and free abortions he might have been applauded.

.

No comments: