Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year, Happy New Thought

.
Happy New Year blog addicts, D'art is back , and first wanted to relay a story on how truth trumps perception.

Yesterday, while picking up some paint and stuff at Lowes for my continuing renovation project (on the house and me), a woman stopped me in the aisle and blurted out "That's not very nice", to which I kinda went "huh?", until I remembered I was wearing my "Abortion is Mean" sweatshirt.

"Oh" I replied "but ripping apart a baby in it's mother's womb is nice?

Silence . . . and a silence that I pray came from this woman actually considering the true meaning of her trendy Pro-Choice view, . . . that a baby dies!

Did I change her mind? we can hope, we can pray
Did I stand for the unborn (you betcha!)
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post & nice blog. I love both.