Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Blessing of Life and Death

Our Father's special blessing to me today did not go unnoticed, as at Mass this morning I watched with joy as little Jonah Paul was baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Watching God's life cycle start up again was so wonderfully healing to my heart and soul, and reminds me again how much he loves this so unlovable sinner, and renews again my hope in His promises for me, my family, and you faithful readers . . . . o.k., and even those silly folks who don't read my blog (O:

"God made you special
and He loves you very much!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, JPIII! I'm sorry I missed it. Aren't babies so wonderful? I like the title of this post, too. Baptism is a sort of death and re-birth. I love how, in Christianity, death and new life are so strangely and intimately connected. O, Felix culpa!

D'artagnan said...

and Chris will be an awesome godfather, that I am sure