Saturday, April 21, 2007

Long Way To Go?


Dan Reed Network - Long Way To Go

Good Weekend Vid, inspired by a friend's comment that "we are getting old", which is funny for me to think about, as for the first time in my life (despite a few foggy months last summer), my future appears so bright - possibly alone, but bright. I'm guessing it is because of the Light I now daily walk towards, instead of when I walked away - living in the shadows - with only glimpses of the Light behind me.

Anyhoo, this was a band I was friendly with back in the day, and who I even turned down the opportunity to tour with (I don't know what I was thinkin'?). Dan is a great guy, and I remember my poor lil' sister (at 16) couldn't talk for a half hour, after he kissed her on the cheek (and for my sis to not talk, WOW!).

No comments: