Wednesday, May 30, 2007

It's a CRV!

I'll be handing out cigars later, as soon as I recover from the very long labour (ie, me begging bossman for a vehicle with a sun roof). Shallow or not, I am a very happy camper, and may soon post a youtube of me doing the "new car" dance .

For all of you who didn't know, CRV stands for
Christian Rock Vehicle!

I have been pondering if there be any meaning to a series of "new" in my life (car, laptop, house,step-mommy, . ., etc.), all in a rather close span of time. Is God calling for a change? am I being surrounded by "stuff", to see if my focus wanders away from the cross (sadly, it does all too easily without "stuff")? or is God taking care of material needs that a husband should have before he drops the "one" in my life (please, no pun about #2, and last years folly)?, or do I drink too much coffee while pondering things that God is complete control of anyway?

yes, it's the latter, but if I didn't do the coffee/ponder thing, than my blog would look like this

Anyhoo, thanks for your prayers, and PLEASE keep'em coming!


No comments: