Tuesday, May 15, 2007

This is my brain on . . .

.Who am I kiddin', my brain is always "On" (O:

The above image represents a small portion of what is circling through my gray matter. Helping with designs for both our Italian and Brazilian factories (as well as the trip to Italia), picking a new Laptop, a new apt/house, scheduling two DJ gigs for friends in June, talking my boss into the beautiful vehicle above (mine is starting to die, after only 2 1/2 years, and 90,000 miles), an e-mail from the person I bought two engagement rings for, two unsolicited job offers, and a friends mom lying in the hospital.

Like Father Larry says, "you should spend at least a half hour in prayer a day, except when you're busy . . .then spend at least an hour!"

wwmm

2 comments:

sadako said...

I admire you bro for having the discipline to manage your time wisely despite the fact that you have a very hectic schedule. I personally have a lot of time but I end up procastinating (sometimes).

God Bless!

D'artagnan said...

"But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you"

While I believe God owns the future, I believe the enemy owns "tomorrow", as in "I'll start that tomorrow".

Peace,
mike