Friday, August 17, 2007

Prayer Request

.
"Pray for us please as we are in an onslaught of crises. Our sister from Mexico is here with her husband and 4 kids. She just got diagnosed with pelvic cancer and will be with us for a year receiving treatments. I just discovered this week that an old friend has been physically abusing her step daughters. Finally, my best friend's wife attempted suicide yesterday but is at home recovering now. I've been praying and praying and asking everyone to pray for us because things are so overwhelming."

Hello Friends, I received this letter from my dear friend Richard, and would ask you all to include him, and all involved, in your prayers.

Richard is one of the wonderful people God used to bring this ol' ex-atheist to the throne of Mercy and Grace, and I can honestly say that he was one of the first people I ever met who I truly saw Jesus in, and I know you would feel the same if you met him.
Thanks and God bless.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

As one of my long-time friends, Richard also helped me turn to God from athiesm. I will certainly pray for him and his family!