Monday, March 26, 2007

Pro-Global Warming


The other day, I wrote a post entitled An Inconvenient Truth, and since then I have been bombarded with imaginary phone calls and e-mails asking for my opinion on Global Warming.

Well, I would just like to say I am emphatically
Pro-Global Warming!


I want cold pricklies to be replaced by warm fuzzies
I want to see people on fire with the desire to share God's love!
Burning up with love for their brothers and sisters,
I want that love to generate so much heat
that Eskimos wear shorts in Alaska,
and that Democrats and Republicans go on Sunday picnics together,
I want Grocery stores to run out of Marshmallows,
because we're making smores with our love,

I want the icebergs that' so many of us call our hearts,

to melt away into the Living Water that is Christ Jesus.
I want us all Baptised with the Holy Spirit and Fire!
I want . .

Imaginary Reader: the term Global Warming refers to the warming some scientists predict will occur as a result of increased emissions of greenhouse gases causing an increase in the average temperature of the Earth's near-surface air and oceans.

WWMM : Oh, well that doesn't sound very good, I'll look into it....but, ya know, my way ain't too shabby (O:

May you all be warmed today by the presence of God's Love!

No comments: