Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Getting' the funk out . .

. . . and letting the Light in.

I found this photo of
Brian "Head" Welch, ex-member of the band KORN, being baptized in the Jordan River. He chose to leave the band back in 2004, after he came to embrace the real Music Maker.
"I think if kids want to go and listen to Korn, then good.
But there's happiness too, after the anger
.
There's happiness, and I'm going to show through my actions
how much I love my fans."


I was researching an upcoming post (R'n'R Converts), and the beauty of this picture brought yer sappy monkster to tears, so I now share it with you.

"I tell you, there is joy before the angels of God
over one sinner who repents."

Please mention Brian in your prayers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That, my friend, is a beautiful picture.

D'artagnan said...

Amen!

JV, if you think of any other converts (musically speaking), please pass on the names.

thanks!