Sunday, June 10, 2007

Chasing Shadows (live) - Kansas

As I seem to be in a bit of a music video tennis match with my mentors over at The Three Mass'keteers, this is the first serve of the day.

I saw Kansas on this tour, and while I was still an atheist (although atheists are really fantasy creatures), I can now say, that the Spirit was seriously pounding on my hearts door that night, as I remember this song bringing me to tears (as it still has the power to do today . . .sniff). Sadly, one of the Christians who took me to the show, has since fallen away. Please say a prayer for my friend and brother, that he will turn back to his Father's loving arms.

My Jesus, I pray you can use me, to shine Your light,
that all my lost brothers and sisters will see,
and stop chasing these shadows in the night,
Amen!

I will be doing a post soon, on Rock n' Roll converts, feel free to send me any names, so that I be as thorough as possible.

No comments: