Friday, June 29, 2007

Top Ten not listed on Late Nite

Found this in a comments section over at Warren's very fine blog, and as I am entertaining the thought of entertaining possible dates in the near future, found this rather useful.
Feel free to add to the list, as I'm gonna need all the help a maybe notso wannabe monk might need (O:

From Patrick Madrid, over at Envoy Magazine,

Pat's Top Ten: Orthodox Catholic Pickup Lines

10. May I offer you a light for that votive candle?

9. Hi there. My buddy and I were wondering if you would settle a dispute we're having. Do you think the word should be pronounced HOMEschooling, or homeSCHOOLing?

8. Sorry, but I couldn't help but noticing how cute you look in that ankle-length, shapeless, plaid jumper.

7. What's a nice girl like you doing at a First Saturday Rosary Cenacle like this?

6. You don't like the culture of death either? Wow! We have so much in common!

5. Let's get out of here. I know a much cozier little Catholic bookstore downtown.

4. I bet I can guess your confirmation name.

3. You've got stunning scapular-brown eyes.

2. Did you feel what I felt when we reached into the holy water font at the same time?

1. Confess here often?

No comments: